Wednesday 8 January 2014

Food Glorious Food!

Honey and I are so excited (well, I'm excited, Honey is eating a book) to have been chosen to test out some new baby food recipes. It's a win win situation, Honey gets a load of free and hopefully delicious food and I get a gift voucher and a free magazine for helping her! We have been really lucky this year and have won cash, gift vouchers, baby products, event tickets and even a cardboard, 3D Christmas tree (random). I definitely recommend spending a few minutes answering questions when the baby clubs send you emails and also signing up with mumsurvey (you earn a small amount of cash for each survey and are entered into weekly draws to win larger amounts, I was really sceptical about this until I won £20 a few weeks ago) or Bounty's Mum Panel.

Honey wears... Birdy bib by Nuby







No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...