Sunday 16 March 2014

Run, run, as fast as you can...

Mission accomplished, couch to 5K complete! As I have previously mentioned, the program starts you off with short bouts of jogging interspersed with intervals of brisk walking and slowly ups the time you spend jogging. It's a free activity that lets you spend time out in the fresh air while improving your cardiovascular fitness. Honey usually takes the opportunity to have a nap. I am definitely able to jog for much longer than when I started and have certainly noticed an improvement in my fitness but I don't think i'll be running a marathon any time soon! At the start of the program, I HATED running... I still hate running. The End.

Honey Wears... Padded gilet by Indigo @ Marks & Spencer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...