Wednesday 9 April 2014

Teacher's pet...

Honey has been helping me set up my new classroom ready for the Summer Term. She has had lots of fun crawling under tables, climbing up on chairs and learning about hundreds, tens and units (well, banging dienes together)! Once again, our ABC has been a lifesaver for getting things done while carrying/comforting Honey and one day, she even fell asleep in it for an hour and a half! I have decided to start calling it the Awesome Baby Carrier as we even used it as an impromptu chair harness on the day Honey's Granny came to help too! 

Honey wears... Blue leggings by Mini Club @ Boots







No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...