Saturday 13 December 2014

Sharing the Oobalove...

We've been waiting until the Grandparents had received their special cards to share Honey's official Christmas 2014 photo on Honey Wears... We met Sheryl, of Oobaloos Photography fame, at the NCT sale a few weeks ago where she had an awesome little pop up studio! Honey was her usual energetic self and raced around the place picking up everything in sight (mainly things that were not designed as props such as Sheryl's flip flops) and was not in the mood for posing! Imagine my delight when I saw the fabulous selection available on the Oobaloos website, there were some gorgeous shots and I had to stop myself from buying them all (which would have led to creating an enormous Christmas card)! Downloading and paying for photos from the website is simple and quick and the image quality is fantastic! Merry Christmas one and all, love from Honey! xoxo

Honey wears... Tutu by Next
Photo by Oobaloos photography


No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...