Monday 27 July 2015

The outdoor life...

I"I wonder if there's a bookwhen for campsites" I said to my husband, who it turns out had been wondering the same thing! It turns out that there is and www.availablepitch.com led us to Widemouth in Devon where we spent a (windy) happy few days camping at John Fowler Holiday park. The local village had a lovely pub which served delicious food and we were close to Bude so had easy access to all the comforts of a large town. Honey and I made use of the local leisure centre and attended a lovely parent and toddler swimming session and we also treated ourselves to a delicious take-away pizza one night!

Honey wears... Spotty fleece by Mountain Warehouse





No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...