Friday 3 March 2017

House in the Tree...

It was my birthday on Monday and I used it as an excuse to visit The House in The Tree on Hayden Road. It's somewhere I've only ever been to years ago for a quick drink but I've been intrigued by its family friendly reputation for the past few years.

The pub is well set up for children, high chairs are readily available and the children's menu is well thought out (jelly and ice cream as a pudding option = winner). When the weather's good, the adventure playground complete with adjacent ice cream hut and beer garden is sure to be a sun trap and the on site petting zoo is a lovely idea.  

The adult menu is varied and there's a nice range of specials too. The portions are large and most importantly, our lunches were absolutely delicious! 

Honey wears... Coral cardigan by Mini Boden



No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...