Monday 24 April 2017

Pop goes the Maman...

Cheltenham Maman HQ has done it again! She's brought a fabulous event to our very own town. Maman Goes Pop is a pop up market rounding up Instagram's finest, local offerings and housing them all under one roof. Taking place at The Wilson all week, head along to take part in a range of activities (online booking essential) or to purchase some gorgeous gifts or a treat for yourself. 

We went along and joined a fabulous story session with The Little Top ladies, which both the Mummy and the teacher in me were super impressed with! Dressing up - check! Craft - check! Story making - check! Digging deeper - check! Honey and Ace both had a great time.

I also browsed the gorgeous stalls and have come away with a list of wants that I am now scaling down until I'm left only with needs... you can guess how that's going! 

Honey wears... Striped dinosaur top by Mini Boden
Ace wears... 'Super' sweatshirt by Next






No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...